Opportunities for (remote-working) internships with BN Algorithms in 2012
We are currently looking to take on one or two interns to work with us for a period ranging from six weeks to six months. We are looking for people with following skills:
- Excellent understanding and high degree of interest in software engineering. A fully proficient understanding of the "C" programming language is required, in addition to similar proficiency with at least one higher-level language (C++, Python, LISP, Java, etc)
- Excellent written and good oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely efficiently
- Good understanding of mathematics, physics, numerical algorithms would all be an advantage
There are no formal educational qualification requirements for these positions so it will be up to the applicants to demonstrate their skills in their CV/applications.
During the internship we will offer you:
- Involvement in exciting software engineering projects which combine cutting edge software engineering techniques with real-world commercial application
- Exposure to applications in fields of finance, data mining and numerical optimisation
- Mentoring by well-known expert in C++ and numerical software engineering
The positions are open to all persons with the right to work in the UK. All applicants must be aged 18 or over. The work will be done remotely, at a place of choice of the applicant so long as reasonable effort is made to work at times compatible with normal working hours in the UK.
If you are interested please send your CV and any supporting documentation at: firstname.lastname@example.org